Incorporate for FREE + state fees (FREE registered agent). Order in 5 minutes or less. Start Now


Amendments must be filed, along with required fees, with the appropriate state agency in order for your company's articles of incorporation or articles of organization to reflect changes. They are required when a company changes things such as its name, its business purpose, contact information, the number or par value of authorized shares, etc. These amendments must be filed with the state in which the business was formed and, in some cases, states in which it has qualified as a foreign. MaxFilings can help you save time and money by doing this for you.

, sending us as much of the following information as you have:
1. Your name.
2. Your telephone number.
3. The Service you are interested in.
4. The legal name of your business.
5. State in which service is to be provided.
6. Any additional instructions/information/questions you feel will help.