Incorporate for FREE + state fees (FREE registered agent). Order in 5 minutes or less. Start Now

Federal Tax ID # (EIN) Preparation

In order to do business, you must get a Federal Tax Identification Number (EIN) from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). An EIN is often required to open a bank account. Helping you get an EIN is another way MaxFilings can save you time and money when forming your corporation or LLC.

When you have MaxFilings file your formation documents with the state, you may want assistance in getting an EIN included in your formation package. If so, you simply select one of two options. You can have MaxFilings prepare the required IRS Form SS-4 for you to sign and apply for your EIN with the IRS (per our instructions); or you can have MaxFilings go one step further and actually obtain your EIN for you.

Begin your order now. You can save your information as you go and come back any time. There is no charge for saving your work and there is never any obligation.