Incorporate for FREE + state fees (FREE registered agent). Order in 5 minutes or less. Start Now

Do I Need The Services Of An Accountant Or Tax Advisor?

The answer is a resounding yes! Tax issues are a major consideration in the initial formation of your business as well as its ongoing operation. Failure to consider and correctly interpret all applicable tax issues can be very costly over the life of a business. And since tax issues are so complex and subject to interpretation, consultation with a qualified “accountant”, “tax advisor” or “financial planner” can result in significant savings. You may not need their services on a day-to-day basis but they should certainly be involved in your financial planning and tax related decisions. Look for someone who has experience with companies that are similar to yours and who shares your view of just how aggressive your tax strategies should be. 

Cutting corners here can be “penny wise and pound foolish”.

Start forming your LLC or S Corporation now

View MaxFilings incorporation fees by state and business entity