(888) 978 84269:00 am - 7:00 pm CST Mon - Fri

Incorporate or form an LLC
only $49 + state fees

Registed Agent included

Start entering your information now and save it as you go.
Order only when you are ready.
Incorporate for FREE - My American Dream Contest
Thank you very much for clarifying this. I appreciate your honesty and rest assure I know where to come for in the future regarding legal filings. Once again thank you very much - you have definitely earned my respect.- Taimur Baig, T&Z International Inc., Illinois
More user reviews

Who should form an LLC?

Form an LLC now

Forming a limited liability company protects your personal assets by keeping them separate from your business assets, and it provides the greatest flexibility available when it comes to taxation and business structure.

An LLC is the most common choice for small businesses with a single proprietor or a small number of members, as it offers the protections of incorporation without the same requirements necessary for larger, multi-shareholder companies.

Who should form an S corporation?

Form an
S Corporation

S corporations offer specialized taxation that limits the company’s liability. When you form an S corporation, the company itself isn’t taxed. Instead, profits and losses are tallied and taxed after being distributed to shareholders.

For this reason, an S corporation is most often chosen by companies incorporating with multiple shareholders, and is considered a good alternative to legal business partnership because it provides tax benefits without the overhead and complexity.

Who should form a C corporation?

Form a
C Corporation

In C corporations profits are taxed at the business level before being distributed to shareholders, but the main feature of this type of incorporation is that it offers certain advantages that some companies require.

Specifically, a C corporation the only option available for US companies choosing to work with foreign investors. Forming a C corporation also allows you more flexibility with shareholder involvement by making it possible to create multiple classes of stock.

Who needs a registered agent?

Find a
Registered Agent

A registered agent is someone fully credentialed by the state in which you plan to do business, who is authorized to receive legal communications and documents on behalf of your company.

Registered agents make it possible for businesses to operate in states where they don’t have a physical office, so they are essential for anyone planning to open a business or branch office in state where they do not currently reside.

Who needs an incorporation kit?

Get your
Incorporation Kit

You can incorporate online at MaxFilings with just a few clicks, but you’ll still need supplies to help you comply with state and local laws while building your business.

Our Corporate and LLC kits contain many of the accompanying forms you’ll need as you launch your company, as well as supplies to help you create and organize your business, including a personalized corporate seal.

More Business Services

Knowledge Center

Just like we make it easy to incorporate, we also make it easier for you to learn about different business entities and make the right choice for your company:

View all articles

Why Maxfilings

The MaxFilings Difference

Incorporate on YOUR timeline. You can save your information and come back at any time.
Stay in the loop with e-mail updates at every step of the incorporation process.
Great for Small Business Entrepreneurs. Flexible, Easy to Use, Competitively Priced.

Get the MaxFilings Newsletter!

Accountants and Attorneys - Partner with Us!

When you partner with MaxFilings you'll offer enhanced value to your clients while also earning a generous commission from each successful order you initiate.

As a MaxFilings partner you can utilize our services on behalf of your clients while also earning a generous commission. We're selective in our partnerships, but for a qualifying law or accounting firm the options are flexible and the benefits are many.

Become a MaxFilings Partner Today!