Incorporate for FREE + state fees (FREE registered agent). Order in 5 minutes or less. Start Now


Don’t become liable for unnecessary fees and taxes when you “shut your doors”.

Business owners often assume their obligation to pay state fees and taxes ends when they stop doing business - not so! The state should be notified immediately.

Once filed with the state, a Corporation or Limited Liability Company (LLC) is considered to exist, and therefore remains liable for its obligations to the state, until it is officially dissolved by the state.

In order to officially dissolve a Corporation or Limited Liability Company (LLC), Articles of Dissolution (or Certificate of Dissolution or Certificate of Cancellation) must be filed with the appropriate state agency. MaxFilings can help you save time and money by doing this for you.


, sending us as much of the following information as you have:

1. Your name.
2. Your telephone number.
3. The Service you are interested in.
4. The legal name of your business.
5. State in which service is to be provided.
6. Any additional instructions/information/questions you feel will help.