Incorporate or form an LLC
only $49 + state fees
Registed Agent includedSee Pricing Start entering your information now and save it as you go.
Order only when you are ready. Check Filing Times
More Business Services
Online Incorporation Knowledge Center
Are you ready to incorporate online but want to learn more about MaxFilings? Or maybe you are still deciding which business entity is right for your company… The MaxFilings Online Incorporation Knowledge Center puts a wealth of resources at your fingertips, whether you’re just thinking about starting a business or ready to form an LLC or corporation
Starting Your Business
Starting your own business can be very rewarding, but there are a lot of things to consider. If you’re just getting started, you'll find many of your questions answered here.
- 4 Steps for Renaming Your Business
- Starting a New Business
- Do You Have What It Takes To Start A Business?
- What about buying a “shelf company”?
- Should I Incorporate My Business?
- When Is the Best Time to Incorporate A Business?
- Why You Should Start A Business Now
- Starting a New Business – Tips to Avoid the Feeling of Isolation and Stay Motivated
- When to File a Patent?
Choosing a Business Entity
Corporation, LLC, partnership, nonprofit… You need to select the entity that’s best for your business when you incorporate online. Learn more about the advantages and disadvantages of each business entity now.
Forming a Corporation Online
Want to form a corporation online? Here you can find helpful information from electing S corporation status right through to compliance after you’ve formed your corporation.
- Differences between C Corporations and S Corporations
- Q & A - Corporations
- Exceptions to the Limited Liability Protection of a Corporation
- Form Your S Corporation – An Overview
- Can S Corporation Status Reduce Self-Employment Taxes?
- Should An S Corporation Be My Permanent Tax Status?
Forming a Corporation Online with MaxFilings
- How much does it cost to incorporate with MaxFilings?
- Online incorporation service: advantages offered by MaxFilings
- Steps to Forming a Corporation with MaxFilings
Incorporation Information by State
After You Form Your Corporation
- Microloans – An Alternative Approach to Start-Up Financing and Where to Find Out More
- Know the Business Insurance Basics for Your New Company
- Corporate Records: A Checklist for Compliance
- What is “Piercing The Corporate Veil”?
- Is an ESOP Right for Me and My Corporation?
- Does My Corporation Need a Buy-Sell Agreement?
- What is “Phantom Income”?
- Shareholder Buy-Sell Agreement - What to Include
Forming an LLC Online (Limited Liability Company)
Forming an LLC offers advantages that may be beneficial for your company. Find out helpful details like when an LLC is a good choice, how to form an LLC online, and even how much it costs.
- Form Your Limited Liability Company (LLC)– An Overview
- Q & A - Limited Liability Companies (LLC’s)
- Should I form a Limited Liability Company (LLC)?
LLC Operating Agreements
Forming Your LLC Online with MaxFilings
Where to Form Your Corporation or LLC
The state where you choose to form your corporation or LLC will determine many factors for your business, from taxes to legal requirements. Maxfilings offers informational resources on several things to consider as you make this important decision.
- Which State Should I Incorporate in?
- Which States Have the Best Business Tax Climate?
- Where to Incorporate – Why Your Home State May be Your Best Choice After All
- Where to Form Your LLC – Your Home State May be Best After All
- Where to Incorporate: The 3-Man Fight between Delaware, “Delaware West” and “Delaware South”
Top States for Incorporation or LLC Formation
- Forming a Corporation or Limited Liability Company (LLC) in California
- Forming a Corporation or Limited Liability Company (LLC) in Delaware
- Forming a Corporation or Limited Liability Company (LLC) in Florida
- Forming a Corporation or Limited Liability Company (LLC) in Nevada
- Forming a Corporation or Limited Liability Company (LLC) in New York
- Forming a Corporation or Limited Liability Company (LLC) in North Carolina
- Forming a Corporation or Limited Liability Company (LLC) in Texas
Other Business Entities
There are many instances when a corporation or LLC may not be the best choice for an organization. Here you can learn about nonprofit corporations, limited partnerships and limited liability partnerships.
Limited Liability Partnerships
- Form Your Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)– An Overview
It’s easy to incorporate online when you are familiar with the terms and armed with basic information. Here we provide a resource to answer many questions not covered in other sections,.
Federal Business Taxes
- Four Types of Federal Taxes Small Businesses Should Know About - And Where to Find Information from the IRS
Working with Professionals
FAQ About MaxFilings
Wondering what happens after you submit your incorporation order to us? Have questions about using MaxFilings to incorporate your business or form an LLC? Here you’ll see basic questions about our system that can help make your experience smooth and hassle-free. FAQ About MaxFilings
We’ve gathered links and resources you may find useful, including business-specific incorporation information.