Incorporate for FREE + state fees (FREE registered agent). Order in 5 minutes or less. Start Now


A corporation or limited liability company (LLC) can lose its "good standing" status in the state of formation and/or a foreign qualified state by failing to comply with the state's applicable rules and regulations. Failure to take the necessary steps to correct any such violations and seek reinstatement on a timely basis can result in revocation or dissolution by the state. Reinstatement involves the identification and correction of all violations as well as submitting the required reinstatement forms to the state(s) in question. MaxFilings can help you in identifying and correcting any violations before submitting the appropriate reinstatement forms to the state.

, sending us as much of the following information as you have:

1. Your name.
2. Your telephone number.
3. The Service you are interested in.
4. The legal name of your business.
5. State in which service is to be provided.
6. Any additional instructions/information/questions you feel will help.